Hello Readers,
This blog is moving! I have gotten much feedback from my readers that they can't leave comments on my blog without first selling their soul to Google. I understand. I've sold my soul lots of times and I usually bitch about it for days--sometimes weeks.
The Google blog showed that I only had 4 followers. While I'm hardly a popular brand (yet), I am read by much more than 4 people and I would really love to track how many people are enjoying the blog. With my new blog location, you still have to whore yourself a little bit but not nearly as much. You can follow my NEW blog using only your email address. You can COMMENT on my blog by creating a simple USER ID. You won't have to complete a profile. SDC was my guinea pig and with minimally invasive pain, he was hooked up to the blog in a couple minutes and commenting like the adorable, sexy guinea pig that he is.
I am going to be moving over the archived blogs from Blogger to the new site and this may take a bit of time. If anyone has a pick up truck or empty boxes, that would help. Going forward, I will be posting exclusively to the new site.
So please add this new link to your favorites, it would do my sold soul good. If you are feeling generous, you could share the new link with your buddies. That would do my brand good.
Thank you so much for reading. Here is your new access. A simple copy/paste in your browser should take you right there:
http://janetessablog.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/ive-moved/
In the Spirit of Writing,
JT
No comments:
Post a Comment